Sustainable travel is better for the environment and for our roads and Pinewood promotes the use of sustainable modes of transport to and from the studios for visitors, staff and clients.
We encourage staff, visitors or production employees to make use of the shuttle bus service to and from local train and underground stations. The service is completely free to use and at peak times, provides a service up to every 10 minutes.
This not only helps to reduce CO2 emissions, it also helps to ease congestion in the local area and to improve the local air quality by replacing cars.
- Electric vehicle charging points at Pinewood and Shepperton studios
- Purpose built, free to use, rapid charging facilities compatible with all EVs (Electric Vehicles) and PHEVs (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles)
- Showers and bike shelters for cyclists
- Monthly biker’s breakfast (if you arrive on two wheels you get a free breakfast)
- Bi-annual Dr Bike session - free bike maintenance session while you work