Globally unique, permanently-filled
- A globally unique studio-based, permanently-filled, underwater filming stage.
- Water temperature maintained at 30 degrees C (87 degrees F).
- Ultraviolet filtration system cuts chlorine use and reduces red eye, ensuring comfortable working environment for cast and crew.
- Diving Services UK, specialist film and TV dive co-ordinators manage the facility and provide consultancy and training.
- Facility features viewing windows, showers, changing facilities and two offices.
- Tank Dimensions 66ft x 33ft x 20ft deep (20m x 10m x 6m deep)
- Tank Capacity 1,200,000 Litres
Check dimensions on site prior to commencement of works.