Preserving Our Film Heritage for Future Generations
From modern, purpose built facilities at Pinewood Studios in the UK, the award-winning restoration and archive team utilises the latest digital capture and media transfer technology to refresh projects to 21st century standards. Converting both picture and sound into digital files up to 8K resolution.
Pinewood is passionate about sustaining film heritage for future generations to enjoy. Pinewood's Restoration & Archive department is a preferred supplier to the BFI.
- Film Inspection & cleaning
- Scanning and preservation
- Digital picture restoration
- Audio transfer
- Sound restoration
- Film vaults and data storage
- FACT accredited physical and electronic security systems