An infinity water tank in the heart of the Caribbean
Shooting in and around water is a specialty of Pinewood Dominican Republic. The 8-acre water effects facility comprises:
- 60,500 sq ft (5620 sq m) horizon water tank with blue screen capabilities.
- Deep water tank for underwater filming with a depth of 16 ft (5 m).
- Fully equipped diving and marine department
- Tip tanks, wave machines, water tank tractor, camera rostrums, SFX rostrums, support boats, metallic walkways and movable stairs.
- Designed by Diving Services UK who run Pinewood UK’s globally unique water filming facilities.