The number one filming location in the world
- Georgia is now the number one filming location in the world, according to the recent Film LA report
- Film, television and digital entertainment tax credits of up to 30%
- Skilled and deep crew base
- Extensive production support services
- Access to diverse locations from bustling cities and rural towns to farmland and mountains
- Recent films shot in Georgia include: Godzilla: King of Monsters, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther, Pitch Perfect 3, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House and Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- A record number of television series are shooting in the state, including Stranger Things, Ozark, The Walking Dead, MacGuyver and Atlanta.