Reference No. 0141
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Re-recording Mixer to join our team here at Pinewood Studios Group. In this role you will work directly for the Mix Operations Manager and closely with the Head of Localization and all people across the business.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your flair and passion for all things film sound related and to help to make Pinewood a more rewarding place to work.
In addition to reward you will also be able to use your audio experience and get involved in activities that span the sound work undertaken across Pinewood Creative Services.
- Mixing Foreign Versions to a very high standard within set timelines.
- Communicating effectively with both clients and other staff.
- Making sure data in database is correct and kept up to date.
- Acting as a mentor and helping to develop new members of staff.
- Being able to communicate effectively with clients and other members of staff.
- Advanced knowledge of Mixing and Editing using Avid Pro Tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Avid Pro Tools Control surfaces. Digidesign Icon and Avid S6.
- Extensive knowledge of mixing dialogs for theatrical release in all formats. 7.1, 5.1 and ideally some knowledge of Dolby ATMOS and IMAX.
- Being able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Being able to work evening shifts and weekends when required.
- Good knowledge of Mac OSX.
- Basic knowledge of general IT infrastructure.
- Good understanding of or fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not essential.
Role location: Shepperton & Pinewood.
Some travel may be required and ability to commute when needed between our UK sites, mainly between our Pinewood and Shepperton studios on an ad hoc basis.