To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey.
Reporting to:Pinewood Operations Supervisor
Purpose of Role
Providing a central point of contact within Operations, this role will co-ordinate the strategic and day-to-day tasks of the Helpdesk function ensuring clear communication is maintained between internal / external customers and colleagues, workload is distributed and logged accurately via Loc8 and trends within this function are monitored / reported to consistently provide first class customer service.
• Ensure alignment in service across both Pinewood and Shepperton, with all Helpdesk team members reporting into the Help Desk Co-ordinator.
• Identify call volume, workload and customer feedback, with trend analysis providing statistics for reporting and streamlining processes.
• Manage rotas, annual leave and sickness for the Helpdesk team to ensure cover is always provided.
• Understand internal departments’ requirements to ensure key information is gained through Helpdesk when requests and job updates are communicated.
• Act as first point of contact for incoming calls and for any Facility Service / Operational issues and requests.
• To ‘own’ the clients’ enquiry and do everything possible to ensure the client receive the information and help needed.
• Provide a point of escalation for any client complaints, ensuring all information is captured and passed to Operations Supervisor if unable to resolve
• If professional or specialist advice is required, arrange to call back at a convenient time. If any follow-up action to an enquiry is needed, obtain the information and relay back to the client.
• Welcome and deal with phone enquiries promptly and helpfully so customers can be directed correctly to the relevant personnel.
• Open and close phone lines as per the booking notes and off hires.
• Swap lines and create pick up groups.
• Update the Studio Booking System with extension numbers.
• Supply phone handsets to on-site facilities.
• Take, record and pass on accurate messages.
• Update and maintain the Mitel / Super Directory.
• Update the telephone return spreadsheet for Pinewood, Shepperton and Wales for finance invoicing.
• Log all maintenance job and defects.
• Provide first class customer service at all times.
• Reporting of damage to studio facilities, fixtures and fittings.
• Reporting of security issues, such as illegally parked cars / blocked fire hydrants, etc.
• Update the client on their job request.
• Provide operational support & cover in the Operations Office, Mailroom and Hub.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
Competencies and Qualifications
• Customer service driven.
• Desirable commercial industry experience and knowledge of sector.
• Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and confidence skills.
• The ability to trouble-shoot problems and think laterally.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with Company Executives.
Personality: Flexible, outgoing, friendly personality with a positive attitude for a ‘can do’ culture and approach to differing people and situations. Responsible attitude, dependable and punctual. Keen to develop their own skills and motivate others.
Personal Situation: Able to commute reliably to the office bases, Pinewood Studios and Shepperton Studios. Working hours will vary depending on Company requirements.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2010 or later and ideally database / work allocation software. Training given on Loc8 work allocation.
Literacy and Numeracy: Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Business Skills: Must be confident and professional when dealing with customers, face-to-face and via telephone / emails.