Group Reward and HR Advisor
Reference No. 0041
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Reward and HR Advisor to join our team here at Pinewood Studios. In this role you will work directly for the Head of HR and closely with the HR team and all people across the business.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your flair and passion for all things Reward, recognition & benefit related and to help to make Pinewood a more rewarding place to work.
In addition to reward you will also be able to use your HR experience and get involved in activities that span the employee lifecycle from resourcing to talent management, learning and development and employee engagement.
- Act as the subject matter expert for reward advice and direction to the business
- Deliver the key reward & recognition activities, including the annual pay review, company bonus scheme, job levelling, long term incentive schemes, performance management processes and other reward related projects as needed, helping to drive a high performing and motivated workforce
- Own the company’s reward, recognition, benefits and payroll polices, processes and governance
- Create and maintain relations with existing and potential third-party providers and assess both quality of service and value for money
- Work closely with Head of HR to audit, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Deliver high quality HR advisory support to facilitate resolution of everyday people queries and work across the HR team to ensure operational delivery of the full range of HR activities for the business
- Provide mentoring, support and advice to line managers to help build high performing, engaged teams
- Lead on other HR activities as required including management of ER cases, resourcing activities and coaching line managers in effective talent and career conversations
- Know the people in the business and work to ensure there is an engaged, inclusive and diverse workforce
- Provide cover or support for the rest of the HR team if needed, including with payroll and other administrative activities
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education
- Experience with the full suite of Reward activities, including benefits and payroll
- Experience in managing, developing, implementing the range of Reward programs, policies and guidance
- Experience of setting up Reward strategy & communicating total reward practices to a range of stakeholders
- Broad and deep HR technical expertise, able to provide professional advice across the full suite of HR competency areas
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to partner, engage and influence a broad range of people
- Business acumen and a customer focus; understand the commercial implications of HR and how people solutions can ensure business effectiveness and results
- Strength with management information, strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse data & derive business insights
- As a small busy HR department, it is critical you are a motivated, efficient and agile teammate
- CIPD accreditation
- Experience in project management
- Experience in process improvement and continuous improvement
- Ability to run ER/IR cases responsibly, identifying and mitigating high risk situations
Role location: Pinewood Studios
Some travel may be required and ability to commute when needed between our UK sites, mainly to Shepperton studios on an ad hoc basis.
We are highly committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce and actively encourage applicants to apply from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
As such we would invite you to please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey. We collect this information for equality monitoring purposes, as permitted by law, but you do not have to complete this form. If you choose to provide this information, you will help Pinewood develop our equal opportunities policies and to monitor each stage of recruitment. All the information you provide will be anonymous and is not considered with your application