Front of House Receptionist
Ref No: 0098
Purpose of the Role
The Front of House Receptionist will provide an excellent customer service, acting as the first point of contact welcoming Visitors, Productions, Tenants and Staff to the Studio.
The Front of House Receptionist will assist with other functions of the Operations Department (Office, Mailroom, Hub) and provide cover at Shepperton Studios when required.
- Issue all necessary forms of ID passes to Staff, Tenants, Productions and Visitors.
- Issue the correct levels of access control with each ID badge.
- Issue all necessary forms of Vehicle passes to Staff, Tenants, Productions and Visitors.
- Basic Access control (Net2) trouble shooting.
- Build good working relationships and be on hand to assist and advise productions on the best way to use the access control systems provided.
- Ensure visitors are logged in via the stop ware system and they are collected using the correct protocol.
- Ensure all necessary paper work is completed by all personnel included VPI forms and issue relevant documents such as studio regulations and security policy.
- Take, record and pass on accurate messages.
- Diary management to contain relevant information relating to appointments and expected arrival times.
- Maintain all documentation and databases in line with department needs.
- Dealing and filing email traffic and correspondence.
- To maintain a high standard of reception cleanliness and to be responsible for ordering the stationary and reception supplies.
- Continually monitor systems and suggest ways of improvement.
- Help to train new Operations assistants within the reception department and ensure high levels of knowledge are maintained.
- Issue additional tasks to the Operations assistants when required.
- Reporting of damage to studio facilities, fixtures and fittings.
- Reporting security issues, such as illegally parked cars/blocked fire hydrants etc.
- Observe the studio regulations at all times.
- Observing and complying of Company health and safety policy and practices.
- To offer operational support to the Groups other studios when required.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of access control systems (preferably Net2).
- Be passionate about delivering first class customer service at all times.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Shows initiative.
- Able to build good working relationships.
- Capable of working without supervision.
- Prepared to take responsibility for tasks.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player.
- Health and Safety aware.