Facility Services Contracts Supervisor
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Purpose of Role
Reporting to the Facility Services Manager, the Facility Services Contracts Supervisor organises and oversees the day to day running of all current and future Master Service Agreements and Maintenance Contracts.
As the first point of contact for external sub-contractors they are responsible for ensuring that all sub contracted tasks are carried out as efficiently as possible and to the highest standards
• Responsible for scheduling, management and monitoring of Group Master Service Agreements and Contracts (value currently c£500k)
• Schedule and carry out quarterly KPI meetings with Contractors to ensure value for money and contractual terms are being met and resolve any issues.
• Ensure paperwork, documents and reports are received and MSA service maintenance records are kept up to date.
• Organise schedule and manage remedial works generated or identified from service visits and Zurich inspections
• Supervise and audit all contractor’s workmanship to ensure completion to expected standards prior to sign off.
• Effectively manage multiple contractors and works in line with deadlines and workloads.
• Reporting of contract milestones and progress to FS Manager on a monthly basis
• Liaise with Business Compliance, Facility Condition Assessor Manager and Logistics Supervisor to ensure consolidation of works required to facilities are carried out with minimal disruption to clients
• Liaise with Operations department and clients to arrange access
• Assist the Facility Services Manager in the safe, efficient and effective operation of contractors and their responsibilities with all reactive, planned and preventative maintenance tasks and projects in their entirety across the Pinewood Group sites to improve the function and reliability of systems.
• Undertake site walks as required and reporting findings to the team, including investigative works, monitoring working practices and reporting lack of compliance to your line manager
• Ensure that all company policies, procedures and requirements (including Health and Safety, Human Resource, Legal etc.) are adhered to.
• Monitoring of contractor expenditure and accountable for associated budget lines.
• To advise the Facility Services Manager on all Facility Services issues and to assist in ensuring the department is aligned with the Company’s strategy.
• Ensure contractor expectations and behaviours are met and work is being undertaken correctly and safely.
• Ensure all PPE is available and is worn at all required times.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by Line Management.
Competencies and Qualifications
• Desirable to have a track record of solid practical experience in Studio, Facility Management or similar.
• Customer service driven.
• Desirable commercial industry experience of managing and supervising contractors including H&S aspects of this role.
• Relevant qualifications and sound working knowledge of trades and systems which fall under their responsibility both internal and external.
These will be but are not limited to: Electrical works;Heating systems; Plumbing works; Building; Fabric maintenance, repair and refurbishment; General building / construction trades i.e. roofing, guttering, brickwork; Ground Works / Drainage;Small refurbishment projects
• Self-motivated and effective time manager.
• Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and confidence skills.
• The ability to trouble-shoot problems and think laterally.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with company executives.
• Reliable, tolerant, determined and flexible.
• Knowledge of compliance responsibility.
• Basic knowledge of business finance.
Personality: Flexible, outgoing, friendly personality with a positive attitude for a ‘can do’ culture and approach to differing people and situations. Responsible attitude, dependable and punctual. Keen to develop their own skills and motivate others.
Personal Situation: Able to commute reliably to the office bases, Pinewood Studios and Shepperton Studios. Working hours will vary depending on Company requirements.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 365 or later and ideally database / work allocation software. Training given on Loc8 work allocation.
Literacy and Numeracy: Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Business Skills: Must be confident and professional when dealing with customers, face-to-face and via telephone / emails.