Facility Condition Assessor
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey.
Reporting to: Head of Facility Services
Purpose of role
Reporting to the Head of Facility Services, the Facility Condition Assessor will be responsible for the Company’s key assets across Pinewood and Shepperton. This will include ensuring all facility space such as stages, workshops and production facilities are well maintained to meet our clients’ expectations and needs.
The purpose of this role is to grow a small department, once standardised processes and procedures have been implemented such as bespoke stage and workshop checks, alignment in occupancy and vacation checks and all necessary systems.
This role also dictates the need for client interaction and front of house deliverables to enhance our customer experience as well as ensuring that essential workload required within the facility is communicated at point of occupation. This sets out clear criteria for the roles and responsibilities as well as providing a singular point of contact throughout the clients’ stay to enhance the experience and to ensure that damage through periodic checking can be picked up rather than being highlighted at point of vacation.
• Responsible for interacting with clients currently occupying 39 stages, 137 workshops and associated buildings/facilities under the Film Production banner.
• Meet and greet clients and become their main point of contact regarding their facilities on entry and exit.
• Conduct occupation checks with the client upon their arrival.
• Create schedule and conduct periodic inspections of each facility throughout the hire period
• Complete vacation checks with the client at the end of their hire period.
• Report all damage to facilities to the occupier personally and the relevant department via the Helpdesk function.
• Assist clients with regards to facility related queries during their hire on coordination with the Helpdesk function.
• Ensure that the stage check process (occupation and vacation) is followed and defects/damage are logged onto the Loc8 system.
• Work closely with internal functions and the Business Compliance team to ensure all relevant regulations and legislation are met.
• Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders (the Business Compliance department, Contracts Manager, Small Works Supervisor and Logistics Supervisor) to ensure consolidation of works required to facilities to be carried out with minimal disruption to clients.
• Work alongside in-house Facility Services team to structure necessary workload to minimise customer disruption and maximise productivity.
• Regular reporting on inspections, progress, issues, repairs and recharges.
• Any other duties deemed appropriate by Management.
Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
• Good electrical knowledge and skills.
• Good understanding of Compliance and Health & Safety obligations such as chain tackles and lifting mechanisms, HVAC systems, emergency lighting and firefighting equipment etc.
• Experience in Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems.
• Experience in customer service.
• Experience in documentation development, framework and policy compilation.
• Strong team player and excellent co-ordination skills.
• Flexible, outgoing, approachable, friendly personality with a positive attitude.
• Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and confidence skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Understand commitment required within a 24/7 365 facility (there will be the need to manage own time within 42.5 hours to meet customer demand and facility turnaround).
• Understanding of industry.
Person Requirements and Qualifications
• Able to work when required on a 24-hour basis (must be capable to manage own time and workload ownership).
• Able to commute between Pinewood and Shepperton.
• Must have a driving licence.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be adept in use of MS Office 365 or later and ideally database / work allocation software. Training given on Loc8 work allocation.
• Understands business finance such as budgeting, forecasting and consolidation opportunities.
• Can read data and undertake trend analysis.
• Health & Safety and Compliance awareness.
• M&E background.
• Health & Safety Manual Handling.
• Health & Safety Working at Heights.
• Health & Safety Steps and Ladders.
• Health & Safety Asbestos Awareness.
• Any additional Health & Safety training requirements as directed by Management.
• All PPE to be supplied.