Digital Lab Supervisor
Reference No. 0101
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Digital Lab Supervisor to join our team here at Pinewood Studios. In this role you will work directly for the Dailies Operations Manager and closely with the Pinewood Digital Lab Operators and all people across the Dailies department.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your organisational skills, client liaison talent, technical post production and film making knowledge whilst helping to make Pinewood a more rewarding place to work.
In addition, you will also be able to use your post production experience and get involved in activities that span the Pinewood Studios internationally.
- Workflow Supervision - Support the Lab operator team with dailies processing and grading systems and ensure correct workflow techniques are adhered to and developed as required.
- Dailies Processing – working as and with the Lab operators to process both film and digital dailies.
- Client Liaison – direct communication with production and editorial departments.
- Content Security – Enforcement and development of studio security policies.
- Post Production project management experience.
- Proven experience of telecine and film scanning dailies workflows.
- Proven experience of digital dailies workflows.
- Knowledge of LTO archiving programs and methods.
- Knowledge of cloud storage platforms.
- Good understanding of colour pipelines and grading techniques.
- Team leadership
- Ability to work shifts and unsocial hours.
- Drivers licence and access to car.
- Previous in-depth experience of Daylight, Resolve and Avid Media Composer
- Knowledge and experience of python coding and other scripting environments
- Ability to travel and work internationally at the various Pinewood Studios, as well as on location.