Customer Service Operative 12 Month FTC
Ref No: 0125
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Customer Services Co-ordinator, the Customer Services Operative will be based in the Operations Office as first point of contact within Customer Services.
- Provide first class customer service at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls for Pinewood & Shepperton Studios
- To provide customers with an easy 'one stop' telephone point.
- Welcome, support and deal with phone enquires promptly and helpfully and direct them to the relevant personnel.
- Open and close phone lines as per the booking notes and off hires.
- Swap lines and create pick up groups.
- Update the SBS with extensions numbers.
- Update the telephone return spreadsheet for Pinewood, Shepperton and Wales for finance invoicing.
- Take, record and pass on accurate messages.
- Update and maintain the Mitel/ Super Directory.
Operations Support Desk – Loc8
- Act as first point of contact for any Facility Services/ Operational issues and requests.
- Log all maintenance work orders & defects.
- To 'own' the clients enquiry and do everything possible to ensure the client receive the information and help needed.
- If professional or specialist advice is required, arrange to call back at a time convenient. If any follow-up action to an enquiry is needed, obtain the information and relay back to the client.
- Update the client on their job request.
- To provide operational support & cover in the Operations Office, Mailroom and Hub.
- To be responsible for photocopying and the refiling of documents electronically when required.
- Supply phone handsets to on site facilities.
- Reporting of damage to studio facilities, fixtures and fittings.
- Reporting security issues, such as illegally parked cars/ blocked fire hydrants etc.
- Maintaining high standards of customer courtesy.
- Promote Operational revenue
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by Management.
- Observe the studio regulations at all times.
- Observe and comply with Company Health and Safety policy and practices.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Customer service driven.
- Desirable commercial industry experience and knowledge of sector.
- Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and confidence skills.
- The ability to trouble-shoot problems and think laterally.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with Company executives.
Personality: Flexible, outgoing and friendly personality with a positive attitude for a ‘can do’ culture and approach to situations. Responsible attitude, dependable and punctual. Able to motivate individuals. Keen to develop their own skills and be a key team player.
Personal Situation: Able to commute reliably to the office bases, Pinewood Studios and Shepperton Studios and client offices when required. Able to regularly work flexible hours as required on a rota.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2010 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word, Internet and email.
Literacy and Numeracy: Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Business Skills: Must be confident and professional when dealing with customers, face-to-face and via telephone/emails.