Reference No. 0129
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Director, the purpose of the role is to plan and implement external and internal communications for the Pinewood Group. The ideal candidate will have a background in messaging, media relations, and employee engagement, with experience of working on integrated communication campaigns.
- Develop the organisation’s communications plans, particularly media relations and employee communication to drive engagement with our key audiences; working closely with the Communications and Marketing and Human Resources colleagues to develop creative ideas and activation plans.
- Drive proactive media relations programme: work with teams from across Pinewood to co-ordinate and manage proactive media relations campaign. This includes developing and maintaining relationships with key trades, local media and industry journalists.
- Develop and activate employee engagement campaigns, considering internal campaigns and activations, driving awareness and engagement with Pinewood’s purpose, mission, vision and values.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage of Pinewood Studios Group, and its competitors, with recommendations on how to respond and informing future plans and activations.
- Measurement: Collect and analyse data as part of media and employee engagement campaigns; delivering headline figures and recommendations for how to incorporate lessons into future activations.
Skills and Expertise:
- Have a demonstrable experience in delivering media relations campaigns for high-profile organisations, and working on and campaigns integrating paid, owned, earned media.
- Have a demonstrable experience in developing high impact and compelling media relations campaigns, overseeing content from conception to execution
- Experience generating, implementing and driving media coverage with proven results.
- Experience in working on employee engagement initiatives, and leverage internal channels to maximum effect.
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in evolution of media relations and employee engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Confidence, diplomacy and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude with ability to juggle multiple, and shifting priorities.
- Capable of working under pressure and to a deadline.
- Strong creative, written and proofreading skills with rigorous attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working for purpose-led organisations is an advantage
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Have experience working in communications within agency or in-house.
The role will be based at Pinewood Studios.
Some travel may be required and ability to commute when needed between our UK sites, mainly to Shepperton studios on an ad hoc basis.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer (dependent on experience).