Reference No. 0137
Pinewood MBS Lighting
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable
REPORTS TO: Management Accountant
Pinewood MBS Lighting Ltd. is a relatively new entrant providing services to the film and TV market. We started trading in January 2015 and have experienced significant growth and are already a leading supplier within our industry, delivering high quality service with strong customer focus. Our turnover now is in excess of £20M. We are a US backed company based in Pinewood Studios but service productions all over the world.
We now have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable role to join the team.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coding, posting and attaching Purchase Ledger Invoices and staff expenses, ensuring the purchase order (PO) process has been followed.
- Process supplier payment runs.
- Deal with queries relating to invoices and payments.
- Assist in recording accruals and prepayments based on expected expenses.
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested.
Please note, this list is not exhaustive.
PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Over 3 years knowledge and practical experience of invoice coding and entry.
- Methodical and orderly with the ability to prioritise tasks. This is a key requirement.
- Strong analytical and IT skills, particularly in excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated, so can operate independently with minimum daily direction.
- Experience of Yardi or RTPro will be useful, but is not essential.