To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Please complete our Diversity Monitoring Survey.
Reporting to: Sales Director
The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for our feature film, tv drama and commercial clients. You will be responsible for managing customer accounts from the initial phone call, negotiation of deals and other necessary actions through to final creation and approval of invoices. Customer service skills are essential to ensure all aspects of the account are handled in a professional and personal manner. You will work with the sales team in procuring new business and maintain on-going relationships with clients and crew.
Key Working Relationships:
The position reports to the Sales Director but also works very closely with Business Development Director and the finance department. Very involved with production crews.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial.
- Strong track record of building and managing customer relationships.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience in using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines.
- A technical understanding of lighting products
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- May be required to work at Pinewood or Shepperton as needed.
Competencies and Qualifications:
University Degree preferred but not essential
Industry experience required in Film, Television and Commercial lighting equipment rental and sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and Highly motivated.
- Work well under pressure in an unpredictable industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with others in a positive environment.
- Can do attitude.
- Commitment to get the job done.
- Able to work on own initiative .