Pinewood Studios Development Framework (PSDF) is a £200m long-term scheme of national significance designed to address increasing global demand for production facilities in the UK and deliver growth for the next 15 years.
It comprises expansion of the existing Pinewood Studios by adding a total of 100,000 sq m of new facilities, including twelve large stages with supporting workshops, production offices and infrastructure.
The scheme will, according to Amion Consulting, have a positive impact on the economy by:
- providing £194m of private sector infrastructure investment
- supporting over 8,100 full time jobs
- creating some 3,100 net additional jobs
- producing an additional £149m in Gross Value Added (GVA)[i]
- providing an additional contribution to the Exchequer of £36m per annum
- generating an additional £37m per annum in UK exports
Please click here for a summary of the scheme.
Construction Hotline 07837703770
[i] Gross value added (GVA) is a measure in economics of the value of goods and services produced in an area, industry or sector of an economy. In national accounts GVA is output minus intermediate consumption; it is a balancing item of the national accounts' production account