Apollo Productions is 'full service' production company, with the ability to produce films at any level of cost or complexity. It is a venture between three leading players on the UK production scene: Pinewood Shepperton plc, Double Negative and leading UK-based producer, Steve Norris.
Acting as a co-producer and a production services company, Apollo’s intention is to offer any film maker that wants to use the UK either as a base for their entire production, as a location for part of their shoot or for post production; the very best and most cost effective production service available.
Apollo has offices in Central London’s Soho and at Pinewood Studios. Its dedicated team of experts can provide you with immediate solutions to any problems you might need assistance with, from the relatively minor to the highly complex. Apollo’s services include:
- Schedule and budget management
- Act as the FPC (Film Production Company)
- Manage all immigration, visa and work permit issues
- Act as employer of record for all above and below the line personnel
- Negotiate all UK deals with cast, crew and vendor supplies
- Arrange certification of the Project as British (if required)
- Arrange financing of the tax credit in advance of production if required
- Use the very best legal and accounting advice to ensure business certainty
STEVE NORRIS FILM CREDITS
Executive Producer - Harry Brown, Me and Orson Welles, Heartless
Production Executive, Enigma Productions – The Killing Fields, Defence of the Realm, The Mission, Memphis Belle, Meeting Venus, Being Human, the War of the Buttons
Co Producer - The Burning Season, Le Confessional, My Life So Far