Client Area: Yes
Desk: 32 Fader ICON
- 2 x 35m / 70 fitted with Dolby SRD, Sony SDDS & DTS Readers
- Kiniton High Speed 35mm running both 3 & 4 perf pull down
- Christie CP2230 Digital Video
- DVD both standard & Blu Ray
- Power Point presentation from Theatre
- This room also has HD Video, Data & Fibre links to MTC & Cutting Rooms
- Continuous film screening - 70mm / 35mm Combined Prints.
- Separate Sound formats, Digital or Analogue, by arrangement.
- High-speed 35mm reversible step frame Projector with remote control.
- Hi Def Video Projection
- DLP 2K Projector.
- HD Cam, Beta SP, Digibeta, Beta SX, MPEG IMX, DVD, VHS/SVHS.
- HD–D5, HD Cam SR, DVCPRO-HD and separate sound by arrangement.
Previously known as Theatre 7, it was renamed the JOHN BARRY THEATRE in memory of the legendary Bond composer. The new name was unveiled in a ceremony held on Friday 20th June 2014 attended by members of the Bond franchise. John Barry scored 11 Bond films, including From Russia with Love, Goldfinger and You Only Live Twice. Other films associated with Pinewood and Shepperton Studios include: Chaplin, Engima, The Ipcress File and Out of Africa.
The theatre is used as an exclusive public cinema on the weekends - Pinewood Cinema.
Visit www.pinewoodcinema.com for more details or to book tickets online.