The Media Studio, adjacent to Pinewood’s TV Three, is designed for the production of live or pre-recorded content.
- Electronic Press Kits
- Satellite tours
- News junkets
- News injects
- Corporate presentations
Various coloured or draped backgrounds are available, plus the studio has a permanent green screen to provide keyed backgrounds of still or moving logos, video clips, graphics, or virtual 2D sets.
- Studio circa 350 sq ft
- Control room with Tricaster sytem, remote camera control, lighting desk
- 6 x robotic cameras remotely operated from control room
- Connected to the Sohonet network and has a broadcast line to BT Tower (extra cost) for live transmission
- Lighting and dimmers, 2 x lapel microphones, Studio monitors and operators included
- Adjacent production accommodation includes dressing rooms with make-up positions, showers, and toilets; production office; and Green Room.