PLEASE NOTE: We do not employ anyone directly in film or television production.
Productions that use our facilities tend to employ their own staff.
Any vacancies at the studios will be advertised on this website.
Email queries should be sent to recruitment [at] pinewoodgroup [dot] com (subject: Website%20enquiry)
For all available positions please visit careers.pinewoodgroup.com
PLEASE NOTE: that we do not accept CVs or resumes from agencies.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not employ anyone directly in film or television production. Productions that use our facilities tend to employ their own staff
Work Experience and Work Placement Terms
Unfortunately, we cannot offer work experience or placements to students aged 16 and below who have not started studying towards related A-Levels (or an equivalent level 3 course).
We do not offer placements directly within film or television productions, this includes set and make-up work. Productions that use our facilities tend to employ their own staff.
Work experience and work placements will be offered to those who can demonstrate an understanding of the work carried out by Pinewood Studios Group and the benefits they would gain from taking part in the scheme.
For placements outside of the UK, please contact the relevant studios directly. Contact details can be found by clicking the above country headings.
The work experience will be one week in duration, with each day spent in a different department to gain an understanding of how a studio complex is maintained and operated.
Work experience is offered in departments below:
- Energy and Environmental Services Department
- IT Department
- Health and Safety department
If you are interested in applying for Work Experience, please complete the Work Experience application form and send to work [dot] experience [at] pinewoodgroup [dot] com.
Placements will be offered from one to six months in duration, and will be based specifically within one department.
Placements are offered in the following departments:
- Finance (Pinewood)
- Health and Safety (Pinewood and Shepperton)
- Marketing (Pinewood)
Other departments may be available, please enquire at work [dot] experience [at] pinewoodgroup [dot] com.
If you are interested in applying for a Work Placement, please complete the Work Placement application form and send to work [dot] experience [at] pinewoodgroup [dot] com.
Purpose of role:
Assisting the Head of Group Marketing and the Brand Manager in providing the marketing function to all Pinewood UK departments and to all International Studios across the Group and to support the Marketing team with fulfilling the marketing plan of activity to promote the Studios and Group’s services externally.
Candidates interested in production and filmmaking or in marketing of films should NOT apply as this role will be purely B2B.
Overview of role and responsibilities (indicative, not comprehensive):
- Assist the Marketing team promote the brand and image of the Pinewood Studios Group through all marketing materials and activity as directed by the Head of Group Marketing.
- Help organise on and off site events and studio tours for Pinewood, as directed by the Head of Group Marketing
- Help manage stock / storage of Pinewood branded collateral and merchandise.
- Assist with maintaining and updating filing and archive systems.
- Support all departments with marketing services, as directed by the Head of Group Marketing.
- Provide marketing support to tenants across the Group as directed by the Head of Group Marketing.
- Assist with the production of Group marketing literature and maintaining media assets/ library.
- Respond to image requests, copy requests and permissions for usage of Pinewood assets and logo as directed by the Brand Manager.
- Assist with creation and delivery of marketing department mailouts, mailshots and email marketing.
- Assist with management and updates of the marketing client and TV audience databases.
- Assist with updates to the Group website - ensuring all copy and images are up to date.
- Be responsible for entire projects as and when required and ensure projects are carried out to the required standard, timescales and budget.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing department as required.
Previous experience and general attributes:
- Educated to graduate or post graduate level.
- Experience of commercial / B2B marketing and business support.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic and hard-working with a can-do attitude.
- Aadaptable to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Desire to learn and willingness to help.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- A good communicator.
- Natural team player – the marketing department needs to interact with and support the whole company.
- Able to commute reliably and easily to office base.
- Driving license is essential (cannot rely solely on public transport as hours are not always standard, and travelling between Studios may be required).
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Articulate with strong writing skills – there is a significant amount of copy editing to materials and website text required.
- Design skills would be useful.
Computer software and skills:
- Must be adept in use of MS Office suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, powerpoint and Word.
- Proficiency with Photoshop.
- Proficiency in using the Internet.
- Experience of managing and updating websites is useful, as is experience and knowledge of online and social media marketing strategy.
Please send CV to recruitment [at] pinewoodgroup [dot] com