The Dominican Republic is one of the largest and most dynamic islands in the Caribbean.
- A long tradition of media development
- Boasts a variety of very diverse and stunning locations: beaches, coastal areas, desert, tropical forests and historical port and city
- Culturally buzzing capital, Santo Domingo
- As the leading economy in the Caribbean, it offers foreign companies and visitors the opportunity to enjoy an ideal environment for both work and play
Between 6 and 10 feature films are made in the Dominican Republic every year, and it proves a well-established industry of local and foreign productions.
- The most cost effective location for filming in the region
- Favourable exchange rate to the US dollar
- Fully transferable tax credit
- Close proximity and acces